The “Headway 2023” phygital Forum will take place on October 7th, 2021 from 9.30 to 11.30 in Brussels and in digital.
“Headway 2023” is an initiative on Mental Health that was conceived and launched in 2017 by the Think Tank The European House – Ambrosetti in partnership with Angelini Pharma with the aim of creating a multidisciplinary platform for strategic reflection, analysis, dialogue and comparison between various European experiences. In 2021, the goal of “Headway 2023” has been to continue the work started in 2017 aimed at sharing knowledge and know-how to prevent, diagnose, manage and find solutions that reduce the burden of mental disorders not only in the health sector, but also in workplaces, schools and society at large.
During the Forum, the “Headway 2023 – Mental Health Index”, a holistic and multidimensional model considering a multiplicity of elements and interventions across health, welfare and education policies in European countries, will be presented.
We will also talk about the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on Mental Health and how to respond to “new” mental health needs in workplaces, schools and society in general.
Confirmed speaker include:
- Celso Arango (President, Spanish Psychiatric Association; Past President, European College of Neuropsychopharmacology)
- Brando Benifei (Member MEP Mental Health Alliance, Coalition for MH&W; Member, Internal Market and Consumer Protection, European Parliament)
- Daniela Bianco (Partner and Head of Healthcare Area, The European House – Ambrosetti)
- Rosie Birchard (TV News Producer, DW Studio Brussels)
- Gemma Calamandrei (Director, Behavioral Sciences and Mental Health Reference Center, Italian Institute of Health)
- Gabriele Ghirlanda (Global Access & Value Chief, Angelini Pharma)
- Massimiliano Mascherini (Head of Social Policies, Eurofound)
- Dolors Montserrat (Member, Committee on Environment, Public Health and Food Safety, European Parliament)
- Guadalupe Morales (Director, Fundación Mundo Bipolar, Spain)
- Raluca Nica (Vice President, GAMIAN Europe)
- Daniela Poggio (Global Communications & Patient Advocacy Executive Director, Angelini Pharma)
- Marie-Cécile Rouillon (Policy Officer, Unit Disability & Inclusion, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission)
- John Saunders (Executive Director, EUFAMI)
- Fabrizio Starace (President, Italian Society of Psychiatric Epidemiology)