The Communication Global Summit 2018 will take place on April 17th at Starhotels Rosa Grand.
Experts and Global Chief Communication and Marketing Officers from International Groups will meet at the Summit to present their vision on the future of communication.
The Summit will be the occasion to listen to the speakers on the challenges that communication will face in the next years, with a particular focus on the following themes:
– The new role of communication directors: new competencies, a new relation with the team and the CEO, and a better proximity to business;
– The new language of Corporate Communication: Evolution vs. Disruption;
– How to combine Big data and Small Data and agility with long-term strategies;
– Corporate Communication: how to ensure global consistency with local relevance;
– Purpose as the driver of performance: the role of communication.
Deutsche Post DHL Group
Martin von Arronet